The innovative FlexeLux 6 LED sets a new benchmark for examination and procedure lights. Its characteristic design is a fine example of form meeting function for the betterment of the clinical environment. The triangular shape replicates the unique FlexeLux design as it is a descendent of the successful line of FlexeLux major OR lights, whose slim profile is a result of the advanced heat management engineering behind the FlexeLux technology.
Superior optical system
Its use of patented triple-LED pod-reflector technology allows for a much larger light emitting surface than single-LED lens-technology lights. And thanks to a well thought out arrangement of reflectors resulting in a perfect bundling and overlapping of light rays, the FlexeLux 6 generates a perfectly homogeneous, shadow-free depth illumination. Remarkably its advanced optical design creates light that is always in focus without the need for moving parts.
Uncompromising energy and heat management
When it comes to LED lighting, heat management is at the heart of addressing longevity and long-term reliability issues. For this reason, dedicated engineering focusing on energy efficiency has resulted in extremely low power consumption in the FlexeLux LED lights. Besides economical benefits, this technology generates less heat, and by doing so increases the longevity of LED's.
Value with green technology:
With advanced optical performance and assured longevity thanks to their low heat, the FlexeLux LED lights present an undeniable value offering. Their LED components have a life expectancy of 50 times that of halogen bulbs, while reducing energy consumption by at least 70%.
Last but not least, all FlexeLux lights are composed of over 90% of recyclable aluminum.
- Value and longevity
- Green technology
- More than 25 years of LED lifetime
- Extremely low power consumption
- 5-year warranty on LED components
- Reliability and Service
- No moving parts
- Low heat
- Best component life expectancy
- Easy access to all components
- Superior "daylight" shadow-free illumination
- Always cool to the touch
- Engineered for maximum energy efficiency and best-in-class heat management
- Direct-mounting of the reflector-LED pod assembly to a cast aluminum light head body contributes to industry-leading heat management.
- Safety and hygiene
- Hermetically sealed light head
- Tempered clear glass lens